Started to redecorate the loft space in my house-

Got this sofa bed from CB2-

It folds flat so that you can use it as a bed.  The reviews I read were correct.  It is kinda hard so if we use it as a bed, we will have to get an egg crate and then cover it with a bed sheet so that it is more comfortable.

I am not going to show before and after images until the room is closer to "after."  

I also bought this end table from Joss & Main.

There are three glass shelves.  The glass is sort of tinted this interesting gold color.  I am not sure what I want to display on the bottom two shelves yet.

The table was delivered and when I opened the box, the top layer or glass was in a million pieces.  It was not packed very well.  I called Joss & Main.  They don't take returns but they were super apologetic and offered me a new piece.  I thought I was going to get just the top piece of glass as a replacement.  Nope.  They are sending me an entirely new table.  If I can manage to get the top piece of glass made at a local frame store- I will have two end tables!  Super psyched.

Here are the pillows I bought - also from Joss & Main- for the sofa.
Elisabeth Michael navy chevron pillow-


This pillow looks great with the orange sofa.  I am loving the orange and navy combo.

Here are the other pillows I purchased from Joss & Main- to go with the orange sofa- These are also by Elisabeth Michael- greek key pillow in powder blue.

Love this pattern.  Reminds me of earrings my mom brought back for me from Greece.

The room is coming along but slowly....so many things I want to do to it!






3 comments:

Taunnie said...

Love the things you have for this room especially that Joss & Main table! Can't wait to see your afters :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE that end table I have 2 of them

maddiej said...

Taunnie- thank you and Jonn- they are pretty cool tables. It's so difficult deciding what to display!

Post a Comment