LOVE Robin Baron and Simplifying Fabulous!

I have been following Robin on Facebook and on her blog.  She gave me some "fabulous" advice for a DIY project that I am going to try.  She has amazing taste and I just found out through her blog that she has a collection on Joss & Main which I also love!

Here are some of Robin's insipirational decor ideas and photos.  Definitely check out her blog:


I am loving the colors of the room on the left.  The pop of yellow is nice.
These are Jennifer Brouwer Designs.  Hollywood glam is my favorite.



How unique and beautiful is this coffee table? Wow.  I love it!  



Here is Robin strutting her studs!  Studded bowls.




I am digging this great pieces with more studs!  Robin really has my kind of taste!  I love me a nail head.  Cute side table with the detail on the sides and who wouldn't want a serving tray that looks like this?  I want one!  The darker one would look great in my living room.

Don't forget to check out Robin's blog- she is really friendly and super helpful.  If you have any question about design, she will help!




0 comments:

Post a Comment