Loving Simplifying Fabulous and Robin Baron.  Check out her You Tube video about transforming a room.

Robin Baron

You can follow Robin on her facebook page RobinBaronDesign on facebook
and on facebook through RobinBaronSimplifyingFabulous


This is Robin



I love her posts and questions about design that involve people and their opinions.  Here are just a few of the images she has posted recently that I love.

This wallpaper is be-u-ti-ful!!  Love it.  Reminds me of my own living room with metallic paint trim and ceiling:


THESE TWO IMAGES ABOVE ARE OF MY OWN LIVING ROOM IN METALLIC.

Here are some other images posted by Robin:

I really like the purple wall paper in this photo and the orange and purple really compliment each other. Love the fabric on the chairs.

Robin posted this image of removeable decals.  The pop of color is wonderful in my opinion and it's pretty cool that if you decide you don't like it or want to update your room, all you need to do is take off the decal!

The texture in the above photo is great.  Metal, wood, wallpaper, pillow and even the art.  Monochromatic look in natural colors.







0 comments:

Post a Comment