West Elm Sponsored Olioboard Contest!

Contest judged by Beth from Home Stories A to Z












 Images below are from Home Stories A to Z








Here are some of my more recent Olioboards:

This board is my entry for the West Elm sponsored contest.  I tried to create a living room with a combination of warm tones, contemporary and traditional elements and a mix of pattern and material.


This was one of my Zatista art contest entries.  Here, I wanted the art to be the highlight of the room and I wanted to keep a contemporary and monochromatic look in keeping with the art.


This is another board from the Zatista art contest.


This board was for a cruise ship room contest.











1 comments:

David Jack said...

Your blog is really cool and great. I really appreciate your blog. I am glad to read your blog. again vanessa hudgens velvet coat Thanks for sharing the nice and cool post. Keep it up. i am waiting for your next blog.

Post a Comment