Dorm Room with Olioboard





Designed using these items:


Galactic Floor Lamp from Zinc Door $413.00


Condo side table 


Sling Red Ottoman $319


$24.99 Keys K Print from Dormify.com

Sorority button set from Dormify $7.00



I won $200 through Dormify for my Olioboard dorm room design.  I have also purchased many graduation gifts from Dormify and people love them.  The removable decals are awesome.  I had one in my classroom and my middle school students absolutely loved it.
These are some of the gifts I have purchased from Dormify:

These headphones are cool and are perfect for times when you want music and your roommate wants quiet.  For use anywhere!

Only $14.99

This is the chandelier decal I had that was a huge hit


Only $40

Aren't these speakers cute?  Small and a great pattern.  They have other patterns and colors
Only $14.99 - that is amazing!



Here is another dorm room I designed on Olioboard.com



















0 comments:

Post a Comment