POWDER ROOMS AND BATHS FROM MATERIAL GIRLS BLOG
THAT I LIKE




Material Girls Interior Design Blog- use this link for more information




I love the drawers on the sink.  Usually a pedestal sink cannot accommodate a drawer (I assume the two drawers here are functional).  Love the bright color as the accent. The wallpaper is also gorgeous!













Love the geometric wallpaper pattern in this bathroom.











I love the floor- cement maybe?  The mirrored sink is great and I love that it is floating. The plumbing on the toilet (gold) is a definite upgrade.  The mirror is great too.  I think the inside of the sink itself is gold too!











I want this!  I love the pattern on the wallpaper and the gold is beautiful.  Not super crazy about the bowl sink but I love the Asian inspired drawer pulls.













Great pedestal sink and wallpaper.  Those swing lamps are a bit much for my taste.












Men’s Lobby Bathroom at 25Hours Hotel, Frankfurt, Germany-  
when I was in Germany as a kid in the 80s to visit my grandparents, I was thrilled to see for the first time an automatic sink, lights, toilet flush and thought I was transported to space.  The decor was modern and purple in color.  The restaurant was called Movenpick.  I am not surprised that these are urinals.  The Rolling Stones must be proud!







0 comments:

Post a Comment