Great products for the home


MoMA inside out champagne glasses




Gold leaf side table from Horchow



Love this table 
Interior Designer Magdalena Keck



Hammered pitcher by Sfera, Japan



Love the way the inside of this 19th century secretary was painted orange


DIANE von FURSTENBERG "Powerstone" Round Tray 
Bloomingdale's


Chevron tray from Etsy


This chair is beautiful.  Reminiscient of mid-century modern. Super Easy Chair by Bjorn Dahlstrom


I want this chair/bench for my living room.  Perfect size, color and combination of natural due to the wood and traditional due to the fabric and the shape of the front legs but modern because the combination makes it look like a unique piece of art.  Flank on either side of an entrance to a room.
Christopher Guy


Etsy 
Love the traditional look of the framework and the more modern twist of the fabrics.


Love this cabinet!




I love this!  My husband has some old wood furniture pieces that were hand-me-downs and I really want to jazz the pieces up.  I want to paint them and add some trim like this turquiose piece or paint it in a cool pattern like the piece below.


Paula Deen 








Oly





























0 comments:

Post a Comment