Find it For Less-

LOVE LOVE LOVE this raindrop mirror and I wanted to buy it so badly.  At the time, I could not justify spending over $500.  They retail at many stores for around that price.  Now, I admit that the les expensive versions are not as delicate, they give the same look for way way less.  This one is from Home Decorators- http://www.homedecorators.com
This one is $549


For Less- I got mine at Home Goods for about $50- here is an image of it on my wall-


It is not as nice as the one for $549 but it is pretty close.

I bought another one at Home Goods that isn't as large and it was $39- here is a photo of it on my wall-


Home Decorators carries the less expensive version for $69


I don't like the cheaper ones as much but you are saving a tremendous amount of money!!!
If you do a Google search for raindrop mirrors, you might be able to find some other ones.  There are a lot out there.




0 comments:

Post a Comment