POWDER ROOM IDEAS
and wall sconces



Why not put a large graphic print on the wall?  It is such a small space so why not?  I might be afraid to put a graphic print in another room so I feel that the powder room allows me to do it.

I really like this blog COCOCOZY




Love this wallpaper by Tom Felicia.  It comes in fabric too.  This powder room is a design by Ryan Brown (ex-boyfriend of Jeff Lewis from BRAVO).  Wall sconces on either side of the mirror rather than an overhead light makes it so cozy.





Again, graphic wallpaper and wall sconces in the powder room.  I love the old desk that looks like it was refurbished into a sink.
Laura Casey Interiors has interesting photos for ideas.




Cute idea- tray for flowers and lamp.  I think this wallpaper is made from pages from a book.





This powder room is French inspired with custom striped wallpaper, early 20th century style.  I love the sconces next to the mirror (in case you didn't notice).  Find the designer in the King Street District in Charleston-Mary Helen McCoy.  Gorgeous.



Love the toile wallpaper and the ornate mirror with sconces.  




Most women I know might say, "oh, I can't do pink because I live with a man."  If you put it in the powder room, I think you can pull it off.  I love the mirror and the fact that the faucet comes out of the wall and of course, the wall sconces!






Save money on a renovation.  Just update the powder room with a pedestal sink and sconces.  Wallpaper and an inexpensive mirror will do it.  This looks minimalistic but is still well done and attractive.






Love the big graphic print of the wallpaper and the molding.  Sconces make the room feel more relaxed and homey.  




White and light blue is soft and bright.  Coral pattern wallpaper and accents feel like the beach.



Blues and whites give a coastal feel.  Huge paisley wallpaper is different and much nicer to me than a small paisley print.  I like the wainscoting also. 




Traditional wallpaper but a more updated pedestal sink and modern sconces.  I like an eclectic look.




Bathroom by Ryan Brown Design.  Fabulous wallpaper, unique mirror and sconce.  Marble sink too!



Jute Interiors.  Terrific wallpaper!



Who said you can't put a pendant light or chandelier in the powder room?  Love the mirror.




Great incorporation of black with the mirror frame.  I like the large pedestal sink.



Pink powder room with black trim on the floor.  Modern sconces.  
































1 comments:

Post a Comment